Law Enforcement Cleaning
Crime Scene Cleaners provides comprehensive, fully-compliant cleanup services for law enforcement, coroners and public service agencies across the US. Our service professionals will be able to remove all blood, biological fluid and any other hazardous materials left behind from a traumatic event as well as disinfection of any communicable diseases.
Hazardous cleanup is common in police and other law enforcement vehicles and property. Crime Scene Cleaners is trusted among many Kansas City area law enforcement agencies. That says a lot about the quality of work we perform.
Comprehensive List of Cleanup Services:
- Jail cell, squad car, and facility cleanup
- Homicide/suicide/accidental death remediation
- Distressed property rehabilitation
- Odor abatement
- Hoarding removal services
- Hantavirus prevention: Our team utilizes Hazmat techniques as mandated by State and Federal regulations.
- Blood and body fluid removal: OSHA, Federal Health and Safety Codes compliant. Also compliant with the Medical Waste Management Act.
- Fingerprint dust removal
- Industrial cleaning
- Methamphetamine laboratory decontamination and testing
- Blood, urine, feces, vomit, saliva, and other bodily fluids
- Odor abatement
- Disinfection (Hantavirus, Swine Flu, Staph, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis, C Diff)
Law enforcement ensures many traumatic events. Crime Scene Cleaners is the trusted trauma scene cleaners among many law enforcement agencies. Law enforcement requires such scenes to be cleaned quickly. Trust Crime scene cleaners to get the job done at a moment's notice. We're available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
For Compassionate Service Contact Us at:
(816) 804-5446 or (913) 353-4563
Crime Scene Cleaners
Phone: (816) 804-5446 / (913) 353-4563
Did you know, your homeowners'/car insurance will typically cover your bill when it comes to trauma cleanup?
We are Kansas City's oldest crime scene cleanup company.
Insurance: Typically trauma cleanup is covered by homeowners and car insurance...we will work with you and your insurance company.
We are open 24/7