You are going through a terrible time. We care about you, your
Only a fully trained professional who has the experience should
Professional Biohazard Cleanup
Your homeowners and car insurance will typically cover your bill when it comes to trauma cleanup?
Who We Are
Delivering compassionate care is our top priority
We have been serving Midwest families since 1999 with compassionate respect for all people and property involved. We provide high quality work at reasonable rates. Because death, traumatic injury and hazardous contaminations are almost never anticipated by anyone, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for understanding, compassionate and professional cleanup of all trauma scenes.
You cannot anticipate a disaster. Nor should you feel responsible for cleaning the result of such a traumatic event. We provide you with the first steps toward your healing process in a hard time, such as this.
We know what needs to be done every step of the way through this part of the recovery process and we’ll act quickly and thoroughly without placing any additional stress on you. We hold the utmost respect for your property that is crucial to your own personal recovery.
- Restore Structure and contents from damage done through tramatic death incedentsm such as, Homicide, Suicide and Accidental Death
- Distressed Property Rehabilitation, from Unsanitary Conditions, Hoarding Syndrome, Ect.
- Expert Odor Elimination
- Hoarding Removal Services
- Disinfection Services (Swine Flu, Staph, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis, C Diff)
- Fingerprint Dust Removal
- Teargas Removal
- Industrial Accident Cleaning and Repair